This Gi is for people who prefer to not have the shoulder embroidery. Just 100g/m² off from the standard 750g/m², which is the preferred density/thickness for competitions. Great for training in the summer heat.
"Moskito Junior" is the perfect Judogi for the adolescent Judoka or intermediate adults who want a Gi that is better than a single weave. An affordable, yet very well made Judo Gi, which can be worn both during training and during competition.
- Double-stitched knees
- Reinforced jacket at shoulders, chest and lapel
- No "moskito" embroidery on both shoulders
- Approved for national championships and national league
- Drawstring waistband
- 100% cotton, approx. 650 g/m²
- Shrinkage rate: ~7%
- Items delivered: jacket, trousers (no belt)
- Also available in white AMJO
- No shoulder embroidery available for club/custom orders (AMJO/AMJBO)
- Weave is in between a single and double