Back To JUDO initiative NSW
"Back to Judo" is our initiative to rebuild Judo in NSW after a long COVID lockdown.
Currently for NSW only - we've no doubt been out of Judo for way too long. However, if you're a Judo club from another state in Australia having it tough and need help raising funds to sustain your club, do get in touch.
"Back to Judo" requirements:
- You're a known Judo club registered with Judo Australia
- The main activity conducted for your club is Judo
- You're the club owner/coach of the Judo Club
What you get:
- 2 x 650gsm kids competition Judo gi, (size 130/140, white/blue), chosen at random, both FREE (approx $200 value)
- ~2 x Masks by IPPONGEAR (~$40 value) [No longer available]
- Top 3 clubs which have supported my business over its lifetime get extra
- option of a 3rd gi chosen at random
What you need to do to get this initiative:
- Social media exposure
- Tag @Dojomats (it shows blue on the post) on facebook and instagram, saying thanks, or anything else you want to add regarding back to judo initiative. If you want to add a picture of the result of selling the gis I certainly wont be stopping you :)
- Include a clear picture of unpackaged received goods
- add #BackToJudoNSW #DOJOMATS for both
- I wont be making calls to clubs to offer this initiative
- No restriction on audience, posted during business hours
Post should look like below:
- Postage charge: (~$20) by standard delivery
- Additional 1 x kids Gi chosen at random (White/blue/130/140) for $50 (shipping included)
- This means its 2 random kids gis at $20 or 3 at $50
- Restrictions on qty applies so other clubs dont miss out
- It is expected that the gis will be sold for a small profit to raise funds for your club necessities
- Club coaches please get in touch via ONLY email or message the dojomats facebook page
- Stock is limited and is expected to be picked up before 15Oct, not every club will get the same item, and stock will not be held
- Delivery takes about a week or so to NSW (there's tracking)
- I need your physical address (NO PO BOX) and email address to send the invoice
- You will be added to our mailing list (dont worry emails dont get sent out often and you can choose to unsubscribe)
Frequently asked questions:
- Why kids gi? Any other sizes?
- statistics say clubs have more kids than adults. The 650gsm gi is very good gi for kids at that age. I also have more of these than any other model. I don't plan to stock these in the future as there are not many competitive kids
- How does Dojo Mats benefit from this?
- That little bit of exposure. Your club will benefit financially from the sale of the gis and masks and will hopefully help with some necessities
- How much can I sell the gis for?
- I would expect anywhere near the RRP (~$100), so that you can benefit more from the sale of the gis. Selling for anywhere near half the RRP or giving it away is not helpful to helping you raise funds
- I'm a MMA/BJJ club, can I benefit from this?
- Unfortunately, this initiative is for the Judo community in NSW/AU only
- I'm involved with 2 Judo clubs, can i collect for both?
- Does this initiative expire?
- Yes, Please be in touch before the 15th of Oct
You can check out examples on this page that have used #BackToJudoVic.
You will instead use #BackToJudoNSW