Struggling with Spam?
Setting up a Judo club email is simple, but getting constant emails which arent potential members is so frustrating and annoying.
Sunny shows you how he manages his emails, as well as unwanted facebook messages.
1) For GMAIL ONLY
Create a filter with keywords only marketers and exporters use.
Most (non-legit) markets use either gmail or hotmail.
They also use words like "1st page". or "manufacturer"
Don't worry, if you dont like this process, you can remove the filter and everything is back to normal
- Open up your gmail and log in to your club email
- In the top right hand corner, you should see a gear icon. Click on it and go to "See all Settings" as below
- @gmail.com | @hotmail.com
- "1st page" | "first page" | "SEO Expert" | "Keyword" | rank | package | digital | optimize | issue | audit | yahoo | google
2) For Facebook page
Most people who want to sell you something are from China, India, or Pakistan.
For Sunny, it doesnt matter if there are no followers from that region. As a Judo Club, that likely doesnt matter either.
- In your Facebook page, go to settings (mostly found on the bottom left corner)
- In the "General" tab (first popup), find "Country Restrictions" (middle section) and edit
- Enter China, India and Pakistan
- Select "Hide this Page from viewers in these countries" and ok
I hope these 2 will save you lots of unwanted spam.
Click like and share if this was helpful, thank you in advance!